For anyone looking for a last-minute gift idea, this homemade soup mix is sure to please. With step-by-step instructions and free printable tags included in the recipe, it’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
My MOPS group enjoyed made this gift in a jar last year. The ingredients are simple, readily available, and look pretty in a pint-sized Mason jar.
- ¼ cup White Beans
- ¼ cup Kidney Beans
- ¼ cup Split Peas
- ¼ cup Pinto Beans
- 2 tablespoon Barley (pearl or pot)
- 2 tablespoon Parsley
- 2 tablespoon Dried Onions
- 2 tablespoon Beef Bullion Granules
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Layer the first five ingredients in a one-pint Mason jar. Combine the remaining ingredients and seal them inside a snack-size zipper bag.
- Add bag to the top of bean layers.
- Close the jar with either a screw-on lid or a disc and ring. Place a cupcake liner in between the disc and ring if desired for a decorative look.
- Attach the below printable to the jar using a hole punch and a piece of ribbon, string, raffia, or twine.
Click the image below for a printable PDF version
Other Food Gifts
What's on your mind?