If you’ve been doing keto or a low carb diet for any length of time, you know that there’s sugar hiding everywhere, including in your favorite flavored mixed nuts. Try this easy Keto Mixed Nuts recipe to spice up your palette, get plenty of fat in your daily macros, and skip the added sugar.
Keto mixed nuts also make a great gift idea for Christmas, thank you gifts for coworkers, or a homemade gift for those who seem to have everything. No need to be keto to enjoy them!
Spicy Keto Mixed Nuts
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 1 cup whole unsalted almonds
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 tablespoon Tony Chachere Original Creole Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- In a small pan heat bacon grease over low heat (or microwave to warm. Just be sure to cover to prevent spatters).
- Place nuts in a large bowl.
- Drizzle bacon grease over nuts and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cajun seasoning, salt, and black pepper over nuts. Toss to coat evenly.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 358Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 454mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 11g