Keto freezer meals are a great way to make the LCHF way of eating a little more convenient. Below are 10 keto freezer meals (and snacks) you can prepare ahead of time to help stay on track with your ketogenic diet. If you like these keto freezer meals, be sure to check out my keto Instant Pot recipes and Crock Pot keto recipes too! You’ll appreciate the shortcuts and simplicity as you begin to meal prep for your new way of eating. Why not make it easy and set yourself up for success?
Keto Freezer Meals
If you are new to freezer cooking here are a couple of tips that will help get your keto meal planning going.
- Avoid freezing dairy products. You can adapt many keto dishes for the freezer by simply eliminating the heavy cream, cream cheese, etc and adding it at cooking time.
- Disposable foil pans are your friend. I like to get mine at the Dollar Tree where you can often find 2-3 in a pack for $1 depending on the size.
2. Crock Pot Bacon and Cheese Chicken – This keto freezer meal is doubly convenient because you can prepare it in your slow cooker!
3. Low Carb Breakfast Burritos
The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart PeoplePerfect Keto Base Exogenous Ketone Supplement – Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (BHB) Salts Developed to Burn Fat, Increase Energy and Kickstart Ketosis.(211g) (Chocolate Sea Salt)
20 slow cooker keto recipes for busy weeks
Easy keto snacks! These cook up in the microwave for a quick and easy keto treat.
7. Carrot Ginger Soup (don’t freeze the cream!)
Need to eat more vegetables? Try one of these 20 low carb veggie recipes to make sure you’re getting your daily greens.
Keto Freezer Meals Prep Video Tutorial
Hopefully working these keto friendly freezer meals into your LCHF meal plan will make life a little easier. Which one will you try first? For even more convenient options, check out these keto fast food options.