Make a cream cheese pizza crust instead of using grains for a low carb, high fat keto pizza crust. It’s a great option to get your fat macros up or if you’re just plain tired of using cauliflower for everything! This delicious and guilt-free pepperoni pizza features a melt-in-your-mouth baked cream cheese crust, plus all the incredible flavor you’ve come to expect from this perennial favorite.
What’s more, the versatile cream cheese pizza crust recipe can be tweaked to include your favorite herbs and spices for a truly distinctive flavor. But don’t stop there! Experiment with your favorite keto pizza toppings for a quick and satisfying meal you can enjoy any night of the week.
Keto Pizza Recipe
Cream Cheese Pizza Crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1½ t. dried basil, divided
- 1½ t. dried oregano, divided
- 1 t. garlic powder, divided
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Keto Pizza Sauce and Toppings
- 1½ T. tomato paste
- 3 T. sugar-free tomato sauce
- 4 oz. pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon basil and oregano, and ½ teaspoon garlic powder in a medium-sized bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and whisk until mixture is completely blended and smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the prepared baking sheet into the desired shape and thickness. (For thicker crusts, reduce oven temperature to 350° F and increase baking times for best results).
- Place the crust in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until slightly puffed and golden brown. Check halfway through cooking time to ensure the crust bakes evenly and does not become too brown.
- In the meantime, whisk the tomato paste, tomato sauce, the remaining dried herbs, and the garlic powder in a small bowl. Lightly season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Remove the pizza base from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before topping with tomato sauce, sliced pepperoni, and shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Return pizza to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or just until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Pizza Crust for Keto Pizza
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 545 Total Fat: 43g Saturated Fat: 22g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 206mg Sodium: 1192mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 14g Protein: 21g