Keto Dieters rejoice! Here are 20 Slow Cooker Keto Recipes to make ahead and help keep you on track. These recipes are comfort food at their low-carb finest. You might even forget that you are dieting. The ketogenic diet has taken the world by storm because it works! People are losing a lot of weight by changing their WOE (way of eating). I can testify to the effectiveness of going keto if you are diligent about your macros. “Lazy keto” just doesn’t work for me unfortunately!
New to the keto diet and wonder what are macros?
“Macros” is short for “macronutrients.” There are three macronutrients: carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Each gram of carbohydrates has 4 calories, each gram of protein has 4 calories, and each gram of fat is 7 calories. However, all calories are not the same.
Of the three macronutrients, carbohydrates affect insulin. The more carbs you eat, the more simple sugar is absorbed into your bloodstream. As the sugar level increases in the body, the pancreas releases insulin to help remove the excess into the cells, where it can be stored as an energy source. (Can you say “fat?”)
If you like more scientific information about a ketogenic diet, read this article from the National Institutes of Health.
Slow Cooker Keto Recipes
Below are 20 Slow Cooker keto recipes to make ahead and help keep you on track. If you haven’t seen my other post with 20 more Crock Pot Keto recipes, then be sure to check it out too!
For breakfast, start your day out right with these low-carb slow cooker breakfasts:
For lunch and dinner “fix it and forget it” ideas, these low-carb recipes will be a hit:
Low carbing? Try these low-carb veggie recipes to compliment all these slow cooker keto recipes you’re making.
- Low carb Crock Pot pizza (totally low carb, but you might want to leave out or replace a couple of the vegetables and maybe add some more meat to hit your macros for keto. Still, a really easily tweaked slow cooker keto recipe.)
- Low Carb Beef Stroganoff
- Crock Pot Butter Ranch Pork Chops (she had me at BUTTER RANCH)
- Corned Beef with Low Carb Mustard Cream Sauce
- Crock Pot Low Carb Lasagna
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl – the first paragraph under the heading tells you how to make this a slow cooker keto recipe
- Mustard Glazed Ham Slow Cooker Keto Recipe
- Low Carb Easy Crock Pot Chicken Stew
- Keto Chinese Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Keto Crack Chicken (skip the bun obviously)
Need to have your keto slow cooker recipes done in a flash? You might be ready to move on to Instant Pot territory! Check out my Instant Pot Keto recipes and let me know if you take the plunge. I luuuuurve mine.
- Low Carb Machaca
- Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce
- Crock Pot Turkey Smash
And let’s not forget dessert. Yes! You can cook a low-carb dessert in your slow cooker and still stay within your macros. Check out this Keto Crock Pot Fudge Cake from The Primitive Palate.
Don’t forget to check out 20 more Crock Pot Keto Recipes!