February is here. How are you doing on those New Year’s resolutions? If you’re trying to lose weight, have you tried the Weight Watchers program? Weight Watchers has been around for a while, and I can remember my mom and aunt counting points together when I was a little girl. Thanks to Oprah, Weight Watchers is enjoying a surge in popularity. Like with any weight loss program, planning is paramount to success! Makes things easier on yourself by using your slow cooker to prepare dinner each night. These Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes with Smartpoints are a great way to do it!
Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes with SmartPoints
If you need a new Crock Pot before starting this journey, this one is my favorite. I like that it’s both programmable (perfect if you work outside the home) and has the cook and carry lid. The lid is great not only for taking a dish to a potluck, but for homes with kids and cats. 😉
You’ll want to invest in some slow cooker liners too in order to make cleanup easy and save you even more time.
Once you’ve tried all of these Weight Watchers recipes, check out these Weight Watcher Air Fryer recipes too!
Crock Pot Weight Watchers Recipes
- Slow Cooker Hoisin Chicken Recipe – 3 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan – 7 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Jalapeno Chicken Tacos – 7 SmartPoints
- Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy – 4 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken – 6 SmartPoints
- Shredded Salsa Chicken – 2 SmartPoints
- Teriyaki Chicken with Pineapple – 4 SmartPoints
- Cranberry Apple Chicken – 4 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – 7 SmartPoints
- Olive Garden Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli – 5 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Veggie Soup – 0 SmartPoints (say what?!)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Soup – 5 SmartPoints
- Tomato Spinach Soup – 2 SmartPoints
- Hot and Sour Soup – 2 SmartPoints
- Savory Superfood Soup – 5 SmartPoints
- Stuffed Pepper Soup – 5 SmartPoints
- Beef Encebollado – 3 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes – 5 SmartPoints
- Crock Pot Pepper Steak – 7 SmartPoints
- French Dip Sandwiches – 8 SmartPoints
- Honey Basalmic Pork – 5 SmartPoints
- Skinny Crock Pot Basalmic Pork Tenderloin – 5 Smartpoints
- Slow Cooker Shredded Korean Pork – 5 SmartPoints
- Easy Slow Cooker Shrimp Curry – 5 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Corn and Shrimp Chowder – 5 SmartPoints
- Manhattan Clam Chowder – 2 SmartPoints
- Crockpot Cauliflower Fried Rice (leave out the optional ham) – 3 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Applesauce – 0 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Loaded Potatoes (leave out the bacon pieces) – 6 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Garlic Sweet Potato Mash – 7 SmartPoints
If you found these Weight Watchers Crock Pot recipes with Smartpoints helpful, try these 20 Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes with Smartpoints too! Switching over to the Freestyle method? You’ll find these Weight Watchers Freestyle Crock Pot Recipes helpful.
Which of these Weight Watchers Crock Pot recipes will you try first?