Candy Mountain, Charlie! This unicorn popcorn is bound to bring a smile to your face and a party to your mouth.
I used a little bit of everything in Wilton’s pearlized gold mix to add a little magic to my unicorn popcorn.
And yes, I picked out all the rainbow marshmallows and horseshoes from a bag of Lucky Charms! That’s a great job for the kids to help with if you trust them not to eat them all while they work. If you don’t want to go to the trouble, just buy a bag of marshmallows instead (I haven’t been able to find rainbows though. Sad face.)
The blue didn’t come through as much as I wanted it to, so feel free to experiment with your own colors or even use white chocolate if you need some “white space” I opted to go big or go home. Ha!
Can’t get enough unicorn goodies? Use the same sprinkles and candy melts to make my Unicorn Muddy Buddies too!
No time to make your own unicorn popcorn? You can buy it directly from Amazon! It will be our little secret.
Unicorn Popcorn Recipe
- 1 bag microwave popcorn popped and cooled
- 1/2 cup light green chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup purple chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup blue candy melts
- Strawberry wafer cookies
- Rainbow candy coated chocolates
- Gold sprinkles mix
- Rainbow marshmallows
- Remove unppopped kernels from popcorn
- Place each color candy melt in separate microwaveable containers
- Microwave green candy melts for about 1.5 minutes stirring every 30 seconds
- Drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Toss in strawberry wafer cookies
- Repeat microwave/drizzle/toss with blue and purple candy melts
- Add gold nonpareils and sprinkles and toss
- Once slightly cooled, add chocolate rainbow candies and top with rainbow marshmallows
birthday party or a kid’s snack just for fun!” width=”700″ height=”443″ />
Fudge is bespelling you to subscribe to our weekly newsletter. Sign up so he can take the hat off!
Unicorns, rainbows, and glitter, oh my!
birthday party or a kid’s snack just for fun!” width=”667″ height=”1000″ />