Many eggnog pie recipes require baking, but with most of us hurrying and scurrying everywhere during the Christmas season, an easy no bake eggnog pie recipe makes life a little easier.
I need easy holiday desserts to bring to seasonal events that take very little of my time to create (can I get an amen?) so last week I made this Easy No Bake Frozen Eggnog Pie for a Thanksgiving event at our church. It was a hit! Best of all, it comes together so quickly and easily. Isn’t it nice to bask in compliments over something you didn’t even have to slave over?
Easy No Bake Eggnog Pie Recipe
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1⅓ cups International Delight Classic Nog
- 12 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg cinnamon chips, chopped
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- Whisk together pudding mix and eggnog until mixture is well blended
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping
- Stir in 1 cup chopped cinnamon chips
- Spoon filling into pie crust and top with remaining cinnamon chips
- Cover and chill until filling is firm (about three hours)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon when ready to serve
Cinnamon chips can be found seasonally at grocers and I like to stock up when they are available. If you can’t find them locally, purchase them from Amazon so you have plenty in our pantry. Cinnamon chips are good for so many things like my Cinnamon Chip Quick Bread.
Tip: Chill the cinnamon chips in the freezer first to make them easier to chop
If you’d like another festive dessert recipe that you don’t have to bake, try this Watergate Salad recipe. It’s been a Southern favorite for many years, and the green color and pecans give it a holiday feel.