soups in a crock pot is such an easy way to meal plan during the fall and winter. Try this Sweet and Creamy Corn Chowder for your next slow cooker soup. You won’t be disappointed!” width=”500″ height=”674″ />
Sweet & Creamy Crockpot Corn Chowder
- 6-8 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 Can cream corn
- 1 Can whole kernel corn
- 2 Cups chicken broth
- 8 Ounces diced ham
- 1 Cups diced onions
- 1/4 Cups butter
- 2 Cups half and half
- Place potatoes, both cans of corn, chicken broth, ham, and onions into the slow cooker and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Mash up the mixture to your desired consistency to make a nice creamy texture and bring out the sweetness in the corn.
- Add in the butter and half and half
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes on high
This Crock Pot corn chowder recipe is hearty enough to keep even Hubs full for a while! You can replace the half and half with coconut milk for a dairy-free option too.
Enjoy soup weather! Will your slow cooker be getting a workout?