The high here today is 93 degrees. I refuse to turn on the oven. With this Creamy S’mores Pie recipe from Kraft, my family can enjoy dessert tonight without heating up the house. Y’all know my obsession with all things S’mores so you can imagine how much I enjoyed this treat!
Creamy S’mores Pie
- 8 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 4 milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz. each), chopped, divided
- MIX graham crumbs, butter and sugar; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- MICROWAVE marshmallows and milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after each minute. Refrigerate 40 min.
- ADD COOL WHIP and ¾ of the chopped chocolate to marshmallow mixture; whisk just until blended. Spoon into crust; top with remaining chopped chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.