This easy hot spinach dip has taken our family and church by storm. My aunt discovered it on the back of a Duke’s mayonnaise jar and has made it for us three times in the last month for potlucks, birthdays, etc. We can’t get enough of it and it’s too good not to share. You may want to double the recipe because you can’t have too much!
Easy Hot Spinach Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces frozen spinach thawed and drained, squeezed dry
- 4 ounces jalapenos, canned, diced, drained
- ⅔ cup bacon cooked and crumbled or 1 package of Real Bacon
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Fold in spinach, jalapenos, bacon and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a baking dish, until hot and bubbly.
- Let cool for a few minutes then serve with tortilla chips