This Crock Pot creamed corn recipe is a potluck favorite anywhere I’ve brought it. There are never any leftovers and we usually fight about who’s going to get to bring it next time since it’s so easy to make. I won this round! You can be the winner next with this easy slow cooker creamed corn recipe. Whether you call it cream cheese corn, cheesy corn, or creamed corn this Crock Pot corn recipe will be a hit at your next get together.
Crock Pot Creamed Corn Ingredients
- 2 pounds frozen sweet corn
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 16 oz pack shredded cheddar cheese
Crock Pot Creamed Corn Directions
Are you ready for this complex process?
- Throw everything in a Crock Pot until it’s melted and hot throughout ( if the corn is frozen this will take 3 hours on high and 5-6 on low )
- Stir a couple times while it’s heating and add more corn as it melts down.
- Serve and bask in the ensuing compliments like you slaved over it all day.
If you are every short on time, thaw the corn in the microwave before placing it in the slow cooker
How to make creamed corn
Creamed corn is a Southern tradition and now you can make it in a Crock Pot with frozen corn and minimal effort. Don’t tell anyone in my grandparents’ generation, but I think the addition of cream cheese and cheddar to this slow cooker creamed corn recipe makes it even tastier than the traditional recipe.
Serving Size: 6 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 301Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 316mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 11g