Need an easy casserole recipe for your next family dinner? Meal planning just got a little easier with this simple swiss turkey casserole recipe. Also, it’s a great way to use up Thanksgiving turkey leftovers.
Meal planning just got a little easier! Try this Swiss Turkey Casserole for your next family dinner.
Swiss Turkey Casserole
- 4 cups diced turkey (fully cooked)
- 2 cups diced celery
- 2 cups very small noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 (8oz) pkg Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and nuts.
- Grease 9X13 casserole pan
- Place cooked noodles in the bottom of greased pan
- Pour mixture over noodles
- Cover with cheese
- Sprinkle nuts over cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake covered at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake additional 10 minutes.
This turkey casserole is a great way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers too.