This easy fudge recipe is pretty much fail-proof. When you make Velveeta fudge you don’t have to worry about your fudge drying out. Enjoy this microwave fudge recipe at Christmas or anytime! Great for cookie swaps and parties. It’s an easy fudge recipe without condensed milk to worry with.
How is the holiday season going for you so far? Are you managing all of the activities, get-togethers, shopping, gift wrapping, planning, and traveling involved?
I’m staying afloat over here, but I’m not going to lie…it’s been challenging. One thing that has helped (besides just saying no to a lot of things) has been finding simple, easy recipes to create for the events that I am able to attend.
Last night I brought a pan of Velveeta Fudge to a Christmas service project activity at our church.
Honestly, I shy away from making fudge since it has a reputation for being difficult and not always turning out just right. This easy fudge recipe was a delight to make though! Velveeta fudge is simple, easy, and a hit with everyone. What more can you ask for when creating a holiday treat?
Easy Fudge Recipe
It doesn’t get much easier than microwave fudge. There’s no need to bake or stand over the stove either since this easy fudge recipe finishes in the fridge.
- 3/4lb. (12 oz.) Velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) Unsweetened Chocolate (6 oz.), broken into pieces
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) powdered sugar (about 8 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1tsp. vanilla
- Microwave Velveeta, butter, chocolate, and corn syrup in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until blended, stirring after 2 min.
- Add chocolate mixture, in batches, to sugar in a large bowl, beating with mixer on medium speed until blended after each addition. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into 13×9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Smooth top with a spatula. Refrigerate several hours or until firm before cutting into 1-inch squares.
Maybe you’ve heard of Velveeta fudge before. It’s one of Kraft’s most requested recipes! I’d never heard of it and was a little skeptical (Velveeta in FUDGE?? Making microwave fudge? Wha??) but the simple process and the prospect of actually making a good, easy fudge recipe for once made me willing to give it a try. Glad I did!
Microwave Fudge Recipe
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 50mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g