Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Bars: because why choose between the seasonal flavors when you can have both? I was running into a conundrum during each seasonal Starbucks visit until I asked the barista to top my Pumpkin Spice Latte with caramel and salt. Now I’m a happy girl. If the combination of flavors tastes so good in a cup, I figured it’s got to taste just as good in a dessert. Behold: Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Bars.
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Bars
- 1½ cups granulated sugar. divided
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 cups rolled oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer
- 1 15oz can 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- Caramel sundae syrup
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly spray 13 x 9-inch metal baking pan with cooking spray
- In large bowl, beat ¾ cup sugar and 1 stick butter until creamy. Set aside.
- Combined oats, flour and salt; mix until crumbly.
- Add oat mixture to the butter mixture and blend until crumbly.
- Press mixture onto bottom of baking pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- In same bowl, mix together milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, ¾c sugar and egg. Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Once completely cool, drizzle with sundae syrup and sprinkle with coarse salt to taste.
- Cut into bars. Store uneaten portions in refrigerator.
And while you’ve got a whole bottle of International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer to yourself, enjoy a flavorful cup of java with your Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Bars. You can’t have too much pumpkin this time of year!
Need more inspiration for delicious treats? Join the International Delight community at internationaldelight.com. You’ll find recipes and enjoy savings through coupons and giveaways!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.