This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
School has been in session for nearly two months in our part of the country. How about you? Whether your kids started back to school at the beginning of August or the beginning of September, I know there’s one thing we all have in common: we’re waiting for our first “lice letter.”
Last year, as I was eagerly anticipating my letter from Hogwort’s, I received a grand total of three lice letters instead. Thankfully, neither of my children contracted lice, but this year we’re ready for them thanks to our WelComb® lice kit.
Have your kids come home from school already with the lice letter? There’s no need to panic. You just need the WelComb®!
How to get rid of lice
- With WelComb®, there’s no fear, no drama, and no pesticides when it comes to lice removal. It’s all about naturally removing lice and nits from the head – without putting harmful chemicals on your child!
- There is NO pesticide or natural solution that can harm or kill nits, which are lice eggs. That means the ONLY way to ensure that nits won’t hatch and continue to spread is to physically remove them. That’s why it’s all about the comb – The WelComb®
- To get rid of lice and nits, you need the right comb.
- Most of the lice combs on the market slip right past the tiny .3mm-wide lice eggs which are called nits.
- The WelComb® has rigid teeth just the right distance apart and a beveled edge that is able to get right down to the scalp to capture and remove lice AND nits.
- It’s the COMB, not the chemicals, that gets rid of lice and nits.
- When you visit the store, you’ll see lots of lice removal shampoos. But they’re not really shampoos – they’re pesticides. And while they may kill lice, they can’t kill nits, and that’s why they don’t work.
- There is NO pesticide or natural solution that can harm or kill nits, which are lice eggs. That means the ONLY way to ensure that nits won’t hatch and continue to spread is to physically remove them with the wet combing method.
- Wet combing is all about interrupting the lifecycle of lice.
- Simply removing live lice is enough to kill them, and removing nits prevents them from hatching and continuing the infestation.
- To use the wet combing method for lice and nit removal all you need is:
- Water because lice freeze in place when wet, making it easier to capture and remove them.
- Conditioner to lubricate the hair and make it much easier to comb through.
- A WelComb® to physically comb out lice and nits.
- While wet combing is low cost, all-natural, safe and effective, it does take time and patience. But if it means ridding your child of a lice infestation, it’s worth it!
I can still remember my first childhood lice scare. While I didn’t actually have lice, the talk of them among teachers, students, and parents made my head feel itchy no matter what. Kind of like when your friend who lives miles away talks about pink eye at her house and your eyes suddenly start itching? Yeah. It’s the same with lice, and I lovingly remember my mother purchasing a lice comb kit when money was tight and combing through my hair just in case. <3
Dollar General Lice and Nit Removal Kit
- The Dollar General Lice and Nit Removal Kit includes:
- One WelComb® – With rigid teeth just the right distance apart and a beveled edge, the WelComb® is able to get right down to the scalp to capture and remove lice AND nits of any size.
- One Conditioner – Free of harsh chemicals and ineffective oils, the conditioner aids in the removal of lice and nits. It’s clear and smooth, helping you see the lice and nits while lubricating the hair for easier combing.
- One Detangler Comb – Combing with a wide-toothed comb helps evenly distribute the conditioner throughout the hair and remove any excess conditioner prior to removing the lice and nits.
- You can learn more about the WelComb® and the wet combing method at www.welcomb.com
- You’ll find detailed lice removal instructions, including a video in English AND Spanish to show you how the wet combing method works.
- You can also visit your local Dollar General to purchase a Dollar General Lice & Nit Removal Kit which includes the WelComb®!