This simple peanut brittle recipe is ready to go in 15 minutes!
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipe
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup white corn syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a 1-1/2 qt. casserole dish stir together peanuts, syrup, sugar, and salt.
- Cook 8 minutes on high in microwave (stirring well after 4 minutes).
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Microwave 2 minutes longer on high.
- Add baking soda and QUICKLY stir until light and foamy.
- Immediately pour onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spread out very thin.
- When cool, break into small pieces.
- Store in airtight container. Makes 1 pound.