Football season is here (Roll Tide) and that means it’s time to serve and enjoy yummy game day recipes. We kicked off the season with a game day party at my parents’ house. I was way more into the food than the game (Shhhhh.) Enjoy this game day recipe for Loaded Pull Apart Bread at your next game day celebration. It’s easy to make and sure to please everyone.
Loaded Pull Apart Bread Game Day Recipe
- 1 Unsliced Round Bread Loaf
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp Dry Ranch Mix
- 1 pkg Real Bacon Bacon Bits
- 8 oz Shredded Cheese of Choice
- Slice bread vertically and horizontally being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Stuff crevices with shredded cheese.
- Mix melted butter with ranch mix and pour over cheese.
- Top with bacon.
- Wrap entire loaf in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- Serve hot.