Delicious food and a warm, welcoming atmosphere are two key elements of good hospitality. If you’re hosting Thanksgiving in your home this year, use this holiday RITZ crackers recipe and Thanksgiving dessert table ideas to create both.
Holiday RITZ Crackers Recipe
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. light corn syrup
- 1-1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped dried apple slices
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 52 RITZ Crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BRING butter, sugar, corn syrup and 1 tsp. cinnamon to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat; cook 2 min. Meanwhile, combine next 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- ADD butter mixture to nut mixture; mix lightly. Cool 3 min.
- PLACE 26 crackers in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; top with nut mixture.
- BAKE 12 min. Top with remaining crackers to make 26 sandwiches.
- MICROWAVE marshmallow creme in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec.; stir in remaining cinnamon. Drizzle sandwiches with marshmallow creme and melted chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE 30 min.
The Pecan-Apple RITZwiches were a hit when I had family members over for dinner earlier in the week.
Of course no Thanksgiving dessert table is complete without a holiday RITZ crackers recipe. See?
I love that Pecan-Apple RITZwiches can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.
They are sure to be a hit at the kids’ table too!
Visit NABISCO Party Planner for more delicious holiday recipes to serve at your Thanksgiving table. Nabisco wants to help you Bring Home The Holidays with the Ultimate Party Planner and by offering valuable coupons redeemable exclusively at Publix. Save big on your next purchase of Nabisco products by visiting today.