We recently purchased a used pop-up camper with intentions of making some family camping memories! We’ve yet to take it out, but the kids are so excited I’m sure they won’t let that slide for more than a couple of weeks. In that spirit, here are some dutch oven camping recipes I can’t wait to try once we get into the swing of things.
Which of these simple dutch oven recipes for camping will you try first?
21 Dutch Oven Camping Recipes
- Dutch Oven Salisbury Steak
- Dutch Oven Campfire Biscuits
- Dutch Oven Zucchini Bread
- Blackberry Campfire Cobbler
- Lentil Tomato Stew
- Dutch Oven Pumpkin Pie
- Campfire Cast Iron Dutch Oven Beef Stew
- Dutch Oven Coconut Oil Popcorn
- BBQ Dutch Oven Chicken and Potatoes
- Dutch Oven Sausage Breakfast Pinwheels
- Campfire Enchiladas
- Dutch Oven Turkey Tex-Mex Chili
- Dutch Oven Dump Cake
- Simple Campfire Stew
- Dutch Oven Lasagna
- Dutch Oven Peach Raspberry Cobbler
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven Chicken Noodle Soup
- Dutch Oven Sprite Chicken
- Campfire Dutch Oven Bread
- Dutch Oven Dutch Baby
- Cheesy Dutch Oven Potatoes
We finally took the pop up camper for a trial camping run. We played it really safe by camping in a friend’s driveway about 10 minutes from the house! It was a great way to test things out our little camper and figure out what we’ll need to make future camping trips as optimal as we can.
The downside of this was having easy access to my friend’s kitchen and bathroom which spoiled us quite a but. We did wind up grilling hobo packs on the grill. Baby steps!
Happy camping! While you’re here, check out my dutch oven desserts too.