All of us want to know just how much we’re loved. That may look different for different women, but below are few cute Valentine’s Day gifts for her that are sure to get your point across, guys (and unless you are 15 years old, please skip the teddy bears and chocolate roses)
Cute Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
Why I Love You: A Journal of Us (What I Love About You Journal)Knock Knock What I Love About You Fill-in-the-Blank JournalWhat I Love About YouOur Love Story: The Journal of Us (Why I Will Always Love You)I Love You Because…: A Keepsake Journal of Our LoveWhy I love you – Romantic gift journal for Valentines day / anniversary: Barcelover
Two-Tone Sterling Silver18k Gold Titanium Heartbeat Necklace Lifeline Valentine’s Day Gift for Her or HimLove Necklace Inscribed in 120 Languages in 24kt Gold – Gift for Her – Romantic Anniversary Gift – In SilverASL I Love You Earrings
3. Couples Pillowcases – Offer some no strings attached cuddle time along with them and these matching pillowcases are sure to be a hit.
BOLDLOFT®BOLDLOFT®BOLDLOFT®Big Spoon, Little Spoon Pillowcase Set Couples Gift Wedding Gift Couples Pillowcases – NEWBOLDLOFT® Love You Madly His & Hers Couple Pillowcases-Matching Couple Gifts,His and Hers Gifts,Valentines Gifts for Him,Valentines Day Gifts for Boyfriend,Romantic Anniversary Gifts for Couple
While Valentines Day flowers and gifts are welcomed by most women, consider one of the following Valentine ideas if your significant other is a mom. Have the one of my suggested cute Valentine’s Day gifts for her ready just in case, but I guarantee one of the following will be just as memorable and appreciated.
1. Alone Time – Pack up the kids, leave the house, and let your lady enjoy some peace and quiet for a couple of hours. Bonus brownie points if you leave her a tabloid and some junk food on your way out.
2. Mani/Pedi – Those already infrequent trips to the day spa come to a screeching halt after baby #1 arrives. Personally, I’m doing good to find time to even clip my nails before they break off. Arrange for childcare and send her to the salon for a relaxing mani/pedi.
3. Bubble Bath – This one doesn’t cost you a dime. Run a nice bubble bath, light a couple of candles, pour her drink of choice, and get out! Sure you would have joined her a lifetime ago before the little ones arrived, but if you keep them out of her hair long enough to enjoy a nice solo soak, your odds of getting lucky later are increased. 😉
4. Sleeping in – Get up with the kids and let mom have an extra few minutes in dreamland. You can serve breakfast in bed for an added bonus but only if you clean up the kitchen mess.
5. A Clean House – If you’re like us the house hasn’t been truly clean since the plus sign showed up on the pregnancy test. It doesn’t matter how you get it done (cleaning service, bribing the kids if they are old enough, doing it yourself) as long as she doesn’t have to lift a finger.
If you need something tangible to wrap to present your acts of service this Valentine’s Day, love coupons are a great way to go.