Crock Pot freezer meal recipes are a great way to get dinner on the table when you’re overwhelmed and over scheduled. By carving out a little time for prep work, you’ll save yourself hours throughout the month. Use these 20 slow cooker freezer meals recipes to make ahead, freeze, and slow cook when you’re ready. Freezable slow cooker meals also make a thoughtful gift for new parents or friends who could use a helping hand.
20 Crock Pot Freezer Meal Recipes
Freezable slow cooker meals
Note that most of these freezable slow cooker meals can be prepared in an Instant Pot a lot quicker. I’ve even done thick roasts in my Instant Pot straight from the freezer!
- Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
- Crock Pot Jambalaya – saute indicated ingredients before placing in freezer bag. Keep a bag of pre-cooked frozen shrimp from the seafood department on hand to add later.
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa
- Corn Chowder – Don’t freeze the butter or half and half. Add it during the last 30 minutes.
- Carne Asada Nachos – Brown the meat before freezing it
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – There’s actually no need to freeze this pantry meal unless you want to. Just add the canned items to the slow cooker to heat.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Braised Beef Tips – They won’t be truly braised without an oven, but still a family favorite. Brown/saute indicated ingredients and place everything in a freezer back except the gravy mix. Add the prepared gravy during the last 30 minutes of slow cooking. Serve over rice or noodles.
- Slow Cooker Turkey and Gravy
- Lasagna Soup
- Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Chicken Marsala
- Sun Dried Tomato Chicken – don’t freeze the cream! You know this. I’m just reminding you.
- Crock Pot Green Pepper Steak
- Pulled Pork Cuban Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Beef with Broccoli
If you are on a special eating plan and still want to give your slow cooker a work out, check out these Whole 30 Crock Pot Recipes .