This week’s previous recipes have culminated into one delicious dish. Cornbread and pulled pork are both distinctly Southern foods, and they’re even better together! These cornbread BBQ sliders make a quick and easy dinner idea for busy weeknights.
You can cook a pork loin in the crockpot all day and add sauce after cooking for an easy way to stuff these sliders. I took an even easier route and just used prepared pulled pork from the deli section. I promised this was an easy recipe, right?
Cornbread Pulled Pork Sliders
- 1 lb prepared pulled pork (I like to buy tubs from the deli section with sauce already mixed in. Curly’s and Lloyd’s are both delicious!)
- 1 recipe Cilantro Cornbread
- 1 recipe Citrus Coleslaw
- Jalapenos for garnish
- Slice cooled cornbread wedges in half horizontally
- Sandwich warmed pulled pork and chilled slaw in between cornbread halves.
- Top with jalapenos if desired.
These Cornbread Pulled Pork Sliders were a hit with Hubs for dinner! I’ll be serving them again this summer as a BBQ or picnic food.