Have you ever needed to make dinner and had nothing in the house? You go through the pantry pulling out anything you can find to throw together in hopes of making and quick dish that everyone will love and save yourself a trip to the grocery store. That’s the circumstances behind my Chili Con Pollo and it fit every need. It is quick, delicious, and I had everything on hand.
Chili Con Pollo (White Chicken Chili)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 15 oz cans navy beans
- 2 15 oz cans great northern beans
- 1 large (28 oz) can green enchilada sauce (medium heat)
- 1 small can white corn
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 diced avocado or green onion (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Place olive oil in large dutch oven heat to medium high
- Add diced onion saute until tender
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil, cover
- Reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Top with diced avocado, green onion, and/or sour cream (optional)