Besides being delicious (hello bacon!) this side is easy to prepare and great to make on nights when you have a lot going on in the kitchen. Prep them, stick them in the oven, then forget about them for an hour while you get the rest of dinner prepared.
|Bacon-wrapped Ranch Potatoes|
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked bacon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a gallon storage bag, combine the ranch dressing mix, potatoes, and olive oil.
- Close bag, and shake until potatoes are fully covered.
- Wrap each potato quarter with 1/2 piece of raw bacon.
- Place seam side down into large baking dish and bake 40-60 minutes until bacon is crisp and potatoes are tender