You’ve probably been enjoying fall for the last several weeks but here in the South, we’re just now enjoying mild weather and chilly mornings…sometimes. I think it’s supposed to be back in 80’s next week, so we’ll enjoy the sporadic fall days when we get them! No matter the weather, it’s always nice to enjoy fall flavors. This Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe makes a great snack idea for families. You can make it ahead too and supplement your breakfast on-the-go.
Caramel Apple Smoothie Recipe
- 1 container Yoplait Greek 100 Caramel Apple*
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup applesauce or apple puree
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Blend first four ingredients together in a blender.
- Pour into glass and top with a drizzle of caramel sauce if desired.
- Serve chilled.
- *I like a thin smoothie that is easily drinkable through a straw. If you prefer your smoothies thicker, double up on the Yoplait Greek 100 Caramel Apple!
This caramel apple smoothie recipe uses one of Yoplait’s seasonal products: Yoplait Greek 100 Caramel Apple. Find their seasonal flavors and your other favorite Yoplait varieties at Walmart.
Hubs just came in from playing with the kids and announced that it’s “actually getting chilly out there.” I might have squealed a little. Time for some pumpkin! I will be trying the Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Pumpkin Cheesecake and Yoplait light Pumpkin Pie varieties next.
What is your favorite way to #SnackandSmile with Yoplait?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.